What Is HTML? What are its Advantage's and Disadvantage's
What is HTML?
HTML stand for "HyperText Markup Language". It is a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, color, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages i.e website.
- It is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- It describes the structure of Web pages using markup
- HTML elements are the building blocks of HTML pages
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags consists of content such as "heading", "paragraph", "table", and so on
- HTML tags are used to render the contents of the page but are not displayed on the browsers.
Advantages of HTML:
- Easy to use and simple code interface
- It is easy to write code and edit
- It supports the use of templates which make designing HTML easy
- Html code is suggested for beginners who are in the web designing field
- Html code is supported in all web browsers
- Hml code when combined with PHP and MySQL adds database functionalities like posting, login, displaying which are useful for eCommerce sites. usage is easy enough to write
- Html is free software and does not requires any servers (both local or virtual servers) and can be run with minimum computer capabilities even without internet
Disadvantages of HTML:
- Html is a static language and cannot create dynamic outputs
- Structuring HTML can be tricky
- Understanding errors in HTML can be tricky sometimes
- Creating color scheme of pages, creating lists, tables and forms can be time taking
- a lot of code is needed for a simpler webpage
- Html lacks Security features
What is an HTML File?
HTML is a format that tells how to display a web page to a computer. The documents themselves are plain text files with special "tags" or codes that a web browser uses to interpret and display information on your computer screen. an HTML file is a text file containing small markup tags which tell the Web browser how to display the page. Html file must have an ".htm" or ".HTML" file extension.
Spansols is a Leading web development agency and we have worked with HTML, CSS, Js, PHP, MySQL, e-commerce, and WordPress sites. We create stunning responsive designs with unlimited revisions at an affordable cost which converts all your users into leads. Learn more about our IT Services Here.